Made with (Re)Purpose
All of Cotopaxi (Re)Purpose Collection use fabric left over from other companies’ larger production lines. That’s what makes their Del Dia bags one of a kind. They take high-quality, remnant fabrics originally produced for another purpose and create these products. Every (Re)Purpose product keeps fabric out of the landfill and puts it in the hands of thoughtful adventurers like you!
Cotopaxi’s Del Dia Chalk Bag has:
- 100% repurposed fabric
- a zippered cell phone pocket and elastic brush holder
- soft fleece interior lining
- a completely unique combination of colors. No two colorways are the same.
- Repurposed nylon main body construction
- Adjustable drawcord closure
- Zippered cell phone pocket
- Elastic brush holder
- Soft fleece lining
- Double belt loops add stability
- Waist belt included
- Structured rim opening
- Made in the Philippines
- 3.2oz (90g)
There are no reviews yet.