Hand poured in Philadelphia. Dare we say it smells even better than it looks (though we love the hand-drawn label and colored glass).
- 8.5 oz. candles burn for 40+ hours
- GMO-free soy wax
- Reusable and recyclable glass vessels
- Scented with essential oils
- Cotton wicks
- Hand poured in Philadelphia, PA
Every product purchased removes 1 pound of trash.
- Soy wax candles burn cleaner, with no toxins or pollutants. Our soy wax is GMO-free.
- We carefully chose all-natural, American made materials including a cotton wick (instead of a synthetic) and domestic glass and paper
- Log Cabin: Warm, spiced scent with hints of citrus and ginger
- Tioga Woods: Deep, woodsy scent of cedar and sandalwood
- Mountain Peak: Refreshing scent with notes of sage and wood
- Surf: Fresh scent of sea salt and ocean air
How to Recycle and Reuse Your Candle
Once your candle’s burned through, here’s how to clean out the wax so you can reuse your glass container:
– Very carefully fill the glass container with boiling water (stop just short of the lip)
– Allow the glass container to soak. Wax will float to the surface and harden as it cools
– Once wax has hardened, remove it from your glass container
– Wash away any remaining wax with soapy water